WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE STAND FOR
Mkhize Miya Incorporated is a pioneering firm of attorneys that is centrally located in the City of Durban. Our dynamic team provides a wide spectrum of services, including expertise in town
planning law, legislative drafting, local government and administrative law, employment and dispute resolution, risk and compliance, property law, conveyancing, commercial and litigation services as
well as divorces and family law. Our approach is different from other law firms in that we provide an innovative and proactive legal service by incorporating risk and compliance management to our solutions.
This insures that our clients are able to avoid an adversarial approach to their business/legal challenges.
As a small firm we are able to provide our clients with a client-focused service at a cost effective price.
We are committed to rendering proficient and specialised legal expertise to a diverse clientele.
The firm is built on the principles of integrity, excellence and hard work.
SCOPE OF WORK
We are confident that we have the capacity, expertise and experience to carry out all legal work that is required. We will provide you with practical legal advice that will assist you in making informed
legal decisions. We will assess each instruction and establish your reporting requirements in respect of that instruction. We will identify the relevant areas of law which apply to that instruction and
choose the appropriate professional to do the work, and we will liaise with you regularly and ensure that your work is done appropriately and efficiently. We commit ourselves to regularly review our
performance with you.
INDUSTRY RECOGNITION AND MENTORSHIP
Mkhize Miya Incorporated is part of the Shanduka Black Umbrellas Incubation which is a 3-year intense business training and mentorship programme.
Nomfuneko Mkhize is appointed as a member of the following:
1. uMsunduzi Municipal Planning Tribunal;
2. Uthungulu South Joint Municipal Planning Tribunal;
3. Hibiscus Coast Ezinqoleni and Umuziwabantu Joint Municipal Planning Tribunal.
4. She further sits on the Zululand Development Board and the LG SETA Board.
Lulama Miya has been appointed as a member of the Uthungulu South Joint Municipal Planning
We understand that enduring relationships with our clients are built on excellent service which is what you may expect from us: integrity and confidentiality; innovative business-like solutions; as
well as objective and realistic advice
We believe that we are well qualified to fulfil the role of attorneys to your organisation for the following reasons:
- We have substantial experience in various areas of the law particularly in corporate and commercial law, town planning law, legislative drafting, administrative and constitutional law and litigation, as well as all related and supportive areas of expertise;
- We have the skills, capacity, back-up and depth of professionals to more than adequately meet your needs and requirements;
- We pride ourselves on not only the quality of our service but also quick turn-around times for work done by us; and
- Our offices are conveniently located in the centre of the City of Durban.